Summer.



As much as I'm ready for summer to end, I'm trying my hardest not to rush the days and enjoy the last few weeks of it. I mean...lets be real, here in Texas we don't even start experiencing any signs of fall until late October/early November, but still. I love how long the days are in the summer and I'm definitely going to miss that.

In other news, in exactly a week and a half Ryan and I will be in the Bahamas! I seriously can't wait! I've been OD'ing on pinterest for the past couple days looking for some outfit inspiration to take on our trip. It's going to be an awesome time! I'm in serious countdown mode over here marking off each day on the calendar :)

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. I live in Texas, too so I know all about that heat. I am so ready for fall. It's my favorite season and it SUCKS here in Texas!!!

    ♥ Brittney @ True Vintage Love
    http://www.truevintagelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures. I'm so ready for fall, but trying to set my mind to savor the last days of summer (it's just so hard in this heat)!! Totally jealous you get to go to the Bahamas...that will definitely be a nice escape!!

    Shannon
    ClothesandQuotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Miss Wonderland template by Pink+Lola